W E L C O M E T O M Y W O R L D

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

...Finding My Weakspot

i've tried.. and i still trying my best to be the best from the rest... everything that i do never come in with a good results that equal with the effort that i put into... always far away from what i aimed... i asked myself, "whats wrong? where is the A's? why there are more B's and C's? is this it? is it worth it for me to stay up all night and killing my brain to overtime?".. no answers... but i keep on trying... i never stop.. i never give up... i never surrender...  i try to beat the best to be the best... i have faith in myself... i once asked my old friend when i was in form 5, Naim Adnan,"NAIM, AKU TENGOK KAU BELAJAR PUNYALAH RAJIN. KAU TAHU LEBIH BANYAK DARI AKU. NAK DIBANDINGKAN DENGAN AKU INI YANG SUKA TIDUR DALAM KELAS, TAK HANTAR KERJA SEKOLAH DAN KADANG2 ITU AKU SENDIRI MINTAK TUNJUK AJAR DARI KAU TAPI RESULTS EXAM AKU SELALUNYA LEBIH BAIK DARI KAU. KENAPA EK?".. then he reply,"ENTAHLAH BIL. ALLAH BELUM BAGI REZEKI ITU DEKAT AKU"... a simple answer with a lot of meanings... now, everytime i fail, i keep telling to myself to hold on to HIM, pray to HIM and seek guidances from HIM.. insyaAllah, one day i will be a "student"...

-]\[-

No comments:

Post a Comment